This is a six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back in a selection of colours. Some of them are hideous. We'll let you decide which ones for yourself. The embroidered ZEROZEROZERO logo kinda looks a bit like a Dalek eyestalk (if you've had enough to drink).
You might find it hard not to shout "EX-TERM-IN-ATE" in a metallic voice when wearing this cap. But you'll never find out if you don't fucking buy one will you?
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
• Structured, six-panel cap
• 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv® visor, matching undervisor (as if that's supposed to be a feature... "Oh look it's got a PERMACURV visor! I can't believe I didn't pay twice as much..." WTF?)
• Plastic adjustable closure
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)